Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Why should I go set up more at school today? it is too hot..and it is still the single digit days of Aug...so I went to the store.. you know Target, Bob's (to use my 20% coupon) then I saw the Dairy Queen sign and quickly decided that would be lunch on such a hot day.wellll................... did you know that Mark Consuelos's( Kelly Ripa's husband )look-alike works there?!!
I said "could I have a small vanilla cone w/ chocolate sprinkles, please?" and he said "sure" and smiled a giant smile. I said " well that's lunch for today".. He said "enjoy" and I said "thanks"..but I really wanted to tell him that I didn't even need the ice cream to enjoy seeing HIM at DQ!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He sounds sexy! I'd like to go to DQ, too!!!

Mom to 3 C's said...

Kit.. you should not be setting up your classroom in the single digit days of aug... unless you plan on being done before the double-digit days arrive! I'm sure your room will look great, as always! Mmmm, great lunch!
gina