Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday with James













James had a busy day. Pep brought him to school He played with the kids and shared his cars with them. He also liked the sandbox, sat in on part of a Spanish lesson. Home for a nap, a walk (with boots on!) lots of playing with Pep...chicken nuggets carrots,potatoes, and 1/2 of a petit four....now more playing..freeze dancing, block-building, etc...He talks alot and is singing the "James James James-ey James James" song we just made up. Now he is checking me with a stethoscope....very busy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a good day! Was he on display for show and tell?
I miss him so much!

Katy Shamitz said...

i love the picture of james and dad!

Bahston Beans said...

That is a great picture. I'm glad to see the fro is back in action.

PS. I wouldn't be able to concentrate if there was a sign by me that said "toot toot". I would not think of trains!