Friday, August 29, 2008

Rod Stewart is on the Cape!


When I put my blanket on the field with the other 2 blankets this morning,I wondered "how good can this be if there are only 2 other blankets?" but tonight when we brought our chairs, our blanket spot was still saved and surrounded by alot of people. Rod Stewart who is really Rick Larrimore. www.ricklarrimore.com The guy is great and so is the band. So many wardrobe changes!Oh yes, I had to join in. Notice the lady next to me with her red wine spilled all over her white sweatshirt.

3 comments:

Katy Shamitz said...

how was it? it was hard to get a sense from that clip...

Grandma said...

This sweet lady Fran was there for her 90th birthday.Her shoulders were bouncing from laughing when he was singing to her! The band was great, but you can't tell that from the micro-mini-clip.

Amy said...

yes, that was a short 3 seconds!