Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wally's World.............

...is shattered. He just can't understand how he could go from having so much fun, meeting Pedro...friends at Disney, sitting on the beach at Sanibel, seeing his idol Big Wally, watching his team, being kissed by the Hooter girls (imagine she thought everyone would be staring at her,hmmm let's see,I think that was already happening),by the way ...not my idea to stop them...I think someone else used Wally so he could have a photo.... Now Wally's back to snow, won't eat and is in the corner mumbling..."what happened? what happened?"























































































































4 comments:

Amy said...

Not gonna lie...those last two pictures made me laugh out loud!

Bahston Beans said...

Yeah, those were awesome!

Katy Shamitz said...

me too!

Heather said...

So cute! And how did I not know you were at Disney?? Did you have fun?