Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

















If you were still with us, you'd be 90 today!! You left us way too soon....33 years ago...and we still miss you everyday! Imagine that these were the styles and cars that were around when you were born! How you'd get such a kick out of your grandkids and great-grandkids you never met. I often wonder what you'd think of all our technology now...all I know is that you'd have a sweet tv and remote!! (and you'd still be watching your westerns, but something tells me you'd like shows like 24,too!)


James, wear your great-grandpa's name proudly. I like to think he gave you those bouncy curls and great singing voice:))











3 comments:

Bahston Beans said...

Happy birthday Grandpa! I think about you all the time!

Grandma said...

He'd enjoy a cold one with you Kel:))))Have one in his honor:))

Heather said...

Aw, what a sweet tribute!