Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let's go to the movies....

and we did while Mom was working... I liked Boo Boo's personality, but it took about 2 minutes for Yogi's voice to annoy the he** out of me.

I have memories of the cartoon which I will keep instead.

But I got a kick out of being there with the kids. Tyler and Jennie were interested in the previews(Ty looked at me and said "that was a good one" after the Roadrunner cartoon:) watched the movie for a little bit, then became far more interested in using the entire row, then expanded to the aisle where they were fascinated by the red floor lights. All the while, they didn't make a peep. A needed bathroom break mid-way and then made it through to the exciting ending:) At the end, they both said, "that was a good show!" :))))))

a perfect afternoon with the kids in my book:)






No comments: