Monday, April 28, 2008

Truth be told

ok ok..so my new friend Paul is the one w/ the cool job....I've seen these cars- 1 on the way to the Cape and 1 in CT. I was thrilled-and I do mean thrilled- to see it at the pumps on MassPike yesterday.... sooo I paparazzi"eeeed" him! I tapped on the window and he jumped right out and we shook hands. I told Paul of my love for this cute vehicle, iced coffee, munchkins,etc. His company does promotional work and he was returning from a road race yesterday...along w/ the DD big rig.. He was very happy to take my photo and then I took his. Happy Graduation from UConn on 5/10 Paul!! If you drive around in a tiny bright yellow car w/ a giant iced coffee in the back you must be used to questions, waves, and photos!(well maybe not the tapping on the glass...but I was excited!)

3 comments:

Patti said...

You can see the cup of iced coffee much better in the shot with Paul! Still think you should pursue it as a second career!!

Grandma said...

You're right Patti, you can see the entire cup in that photo! I'll take credit for that. Who knows ..maybe it is in my future?!

Katy Shamitz said...

wow, paul is a lucky guy!