Sunday, November 1, 2009

It was either wait for 4 kids on Halloween......

or head up to Ptown for some fun! So that's what we did! Pizza at George's and a cozy park bench! Within a few minutes, the bench people were all friends:)) My favorite line of the night......"You're a strange lady, but I'll take your candy!"
Sisters and Thing 1 and Thing 2:))
Trick or Treating!




Leaf Lady



Father Christmas was spreading good cheer!



Dorothy and Toto





This zombie came after me (Zom"bee") and knocked off my antennae!






Stunning! So glamorous!







Glow in the Dark!!









Pep meets the Glenda the Good Witch! We brought our Halloween candy and gave out about 100 pieces! Back home by 9:30 to watch the game! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!








2 comments:

Katy Shamitz said...

WOW! Ty says, "What is Grandma?

Grandma said...

I think Zom-"bee" would have scared him. If I had been with them, I'd skip the face make-up!(Forgot I had it on and scared myself!)