Wednesday, June 23, 2010

That dog has some cash.....

....but he pees on the trees like all the other dogs.
At the rest stop today on my way back home, I saw a dog that reminded me so much of Rocky. I knew he was a Westie, but sometimes I think Rocky had to be part Westie and Cairn? because he looked so much like a Westie.
Anyhow, the man was very nice. I just had to pet Dewars(named after the Scotch:) and say hi to the Maine Coon cat in the back of the SUV w/ PA plates.(but I was more interested in the dog)
When I asked the age of Dewars, the man said in what sounded like a British accent " he is 6, but he's not my dog, I am the butler for the family and I am driving them to Woods Hole on the Cape for the summer."
He wasn't in a suit, but in his shorts and t shirt he looked alot like actor Kevin James. He put Dewars up on an elevated giant dog cushion that had to be of the highest thread count ever. We walked into McD together, said goodbye, have a nice summer...The SUV was gone when I came out.
But about an hour and a half later...I passed the butler and his buddies further down on the highway. The butler and I waved to one another. Couldn't see Dewars or the cat because of the blacked-out windows(probably for their privacy and comfort) Maybe the family is flying in on the private jet:)))???
I love dogs...and butlers...even the rich dogs will pee on trees and the butlers of the rich dogs will use the bathroom in McD's!














3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that'a riot!!!!

Bahston Beans said...

What a crazy job! That guy must have some unbelievable stories.

Grandma said...

I may have to go down to Woods Hole to find him again!