Monday, February 7, 2011

Biggest Super Bowl Party Ever!!!

The football helmet pizza crust I got for 2.99
Why someone had to put a leftover hotdog from Wed. on it ,I am not sure.He said it was to define the helmet lines. I just figured it was to make me gag.


I am containing my enthusiasm...frozen pizza rolls bought and never cooked from holiday party placed on table to look festive.

enjoy your hot dog pizza and your 1/2 a beer while you can Pep....blech. The walking pneumonia has you on its team waiting list. Hope it calls a time-out.



3 comments:

Bahston Beans said...

I am so intrigued! It came as a football helmet or you shaped it into one? Phenomenal either way!

Grandma said...

came that way..saw it near the deli in Shaw's a couple weeks ago w/ a sell by 4/11 date?! talked about preserved?!

Bahston Beans said...

It's just fantastic. Hot dogs and all!