Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ding Ding...lights out on Grandma....almost!

You will think I am exaggerating...I am not...... a very quick stop in KMart sporting goods section to grab a kid's life jacket(no luck registering a boat trailer today, so I figure I may as well make my trip worthwhile.)

There I am making my way around the corner and this is what comes so close to me that I hear the WHOOOOOOSH right near my face! A big guy wearing a boxing glove was just horsing around ready to air punch his friend. I bust out with something that sounded like "YAAAAAAAA" as I ducked and veered out of the way and heard a surprised "oooh I'm sorry!"

I didn't stick around to chat...instead hustled to the checkout and out of there!
Oh, that would have been a broken nose....and a few teeth knocked out for sure.
(did kinda impress myself with my quick duck and veer abilities however:) but I don't want to need them again!

2 comments:

Bahston Beans said...

Nice moves! Sounds like you chose "move like a butterfly, FLEE like a bee". Good choice.

Patti said...

Glad to see you still have those quick reflexes!