Saturday, July 17, 2010

It wasn't my best week.....

waa waa waa...a summer cold, something like a bladder infection that wasn't...waa waa...blah blah.... but this morning at 5, I said oh well, off I go, I can always step to the side and call it a day and go get a nice donut and iced coffee from DD.
oh yes, I really want my picture taken now....not

oh this is after, oops...my lovely combo George Washington /Don King hairstyle.


I think the dewpoint was almost 70.And it felt like it.



yeah, and my back looked like it.




Oh, this is just lovely, could've left this one out...but heck...it will be a reminder of just how hot it was. Right after I was up and being a snack wench for Pep,smuggling him watermelon,bagels, and water,too. And I got a nice t-shirt...after all..... I am in this for the shirts. Only thing, this shirt didn't say RUN,JOG, WALK like the last one....so I just ran it. Crazy Grandma:)





7 comments:

Morgan and Grayson said...

You look great! Awesome for you!

Katy Shamitz said...

WAY TO GO, MOM!!! :)

Grandma said...

Thanks guys/what I'll do for a shirt:)Jen, the kids are sooooo cute...just saw your latest pictures:)

Morgan and Grayson said...

Where are you running every week?

Grandma said...

I'm really not Jen...mostly driving:)...sent you a msg. :)

Bahston Beans said...

Congrats Aunt Kit! You're my hero!

Amy said...

You're awesome.