Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What I'll do for a t-shirt!

Oh yeah, sure, Mom will sign up for the 5K,too. Yes, I'll meet you guys in New Hampshire.The last time she ran a race was in 1998? But heck, with 2 trial runs of 2.35 miles earlier in the week....she was so prepared.
Katy, on the other hand, does true training....and she was ready!

Amy would be taking this picture....almost snorted out my soda when I saw the goofy face I was making?! Hey Amy, what happened to the " want to run this race with me, Mom?" (ok,ok, you had a long run the day before)


Amy taking picture again....me asking if the 2 mile marker is coming up anytime soon:)
Next time I plan to push an ultra-light double stroller,too, with 2 Cabbage Patch dolls in it.)


Katy breaks her previous 5K record...way to go Katy!




Yup, I made it! It wasn't so bad...at all.And I actually liked it.





Finishing the 10 mile swim...and if you believe that......






1 comment:

Bahston Beans said...

CONGRATS! You're amazing!

Was that 5k course an "out and back"? Didn't you want to turn around just a little early? :)